Hurrah! It’s a three-day weekend! But it’s also COVID-19, and you’re just not sure what all you can do that’s fun, but also safe. Whether or not you’re a resident, The Tribute offers a plethora of activities for everyone to enjoy. Check out our Top 5 picks:
- Explore the outdoors on the shoreline nature trail. Grab a family member, friend, and a bike (or just walking shoes) and jump on one of The Tribute’s many nature trails. Parking is available at the trailhead, located off the southeast side of Lebanon Road (look for the sign in the median).
- Play a round (or two!) at Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Try out the Old American course, or The Tribute Links course, or both! Book your tee time online, or call the Pro Shop at 972-370-5465.
- Seek a close-up lake view from The Tribute kayak launch. Grab your kayak, small sailboat or SUP (or borrow one from a friend!) and glide onto Lake Lewisville with direct access from our shaded launch area with picnic tables and benches.
- Let our chef do the cooking at Old Tom Morris Pub (dine-in or carry-out). With a personal garden right on site, Chef Nick grows many of the ingredients incorporated into the daily menu, boasting innovative creations fusing Southwestern, American & Texas cuisine. The Club features indoor and outdoor dining options complete with patio and firepit. First-come, first-serve seating, no reservations needed for general dining (check out the hours of operation).
- Feed the goats (yep, goats!). What can we say? We love goats! They add to our European-inspired landscape, plus they’re just so cute and friendly!
We hope to see you out and about this weekend!